Aggressively Fighting Against California Criminal Charges
Few things are more embarrassing or frightening than facing criminal charges. It doesn’t matter if this is your first arrest or if you are a convicted offender, if you are facing criminal charges, you need an attorney who has proven he can handle cases similar to yours. You need someone who will go above and beyond the call of duty to help you receive the representation you need and deserve. You need my firm; the Law Offices of Jason A. Cueva.
I cannot guarantee that you will receive a not guilty verdict, but I can promise that you will receive the personalized representation you need. As your criminal defense attorney, I will prepare your case in the manner in which I would expect to be represented if I were charged with a crime. I represent individuals who are facing charges for:
- Felonies and misdemeanors: I never presume my clients are guilty, and I have been successful at having not guilty verdicts, mistrials and cases dismissed before and on the day of trial.
- Domestic violence: I have successfully obtained not guilty verdicts in domestic violence cases, including situations involving witnesses or where the evidence seemed overwhelming.
- Drug sales, distribution and cultivation: I have defended individuals who faced charges for selling or distributing drugs such as methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, Ecstasy and PCP.
- Drug possession: I have successfully defended individuals who are facing charges for drug possession.
- Gang offenses and enhancements: I have helped gang members of all ethnic backgrounds, and I have a deep insight and understanding of gang culture.
- Crimes of violence: When I defend individuals who are facing charges for violent crimes, I always believe their version of the facts of the case.
- Weapons offenses: I protect the right to bear arms and fight against illegal search and seizure.
- Juvenile law: I protect children and juveniles from the criminal system when they face charges for underage possession, drug crimes, gang crimes, crimes against property and other crimes.
- Alternative sentencing and record expungement: I work with individuals to seal and expunge records and to avoid criminal convictions during the initial trial.
Contact an Experienced Walnut Creek, Richmond and Martinez Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are facing charges, contact someone who has proven results and will go above and beyond the call of duty to protect your rights. As a criminal defender, I have successfully tried cases resulting in not guilty verdicts, hung juries at the jury trial level and have had countless cases dismissed before trial. Contact me online or call me directly at 415-992-5847 to schedule your free initial consultation with a Daly City, South San Francisco, San Mateo, Redwood City and surrounding Bay Area lawyer who will fight for your rights.